Friday, February 22, 2008

Burrell the Butler is Back

Diana & Butler Burrell

“I told the truth as far as I could - but I didn't tell the whole truth. Perjury is not a nice thing to have to contemplate. I was very naughty and I made a couple of red herrings, and I couldn't help doing it.”
Is Mr Burrell saving it for his sequel?

Scott Baker LJ has catapulted that and the butler will be in contempt if he does not now comply with the order to return and explain himself. Silly man, Mr Burrell but will anyone believe his new evidence if he does reveal his "secrets"? Does he have any "secrets" to reveal? Or, is he just addicted to the fame which comes with the fact that he pretends to have "secrets" to reveal?

Again, I applaud Scott Baker LJ for sensible case management. The establishment figures who wanted the matter withdrawn from the jury ought, if they had any registerable IQs, to be joining in that applause.

No comments: