Saturday, July 28, 2012

Resumption of Service (Ha, and indeed, Ha)

The Tee-Hee Resumtion of Service One person not a family member said I should resume this blog. So, for EA, I do so. For the rest of you (a miniscule band of accidental visitors)blame EA, not me, for the fleeting ennui your distracted click may bring. Leave immediately. You have a duty to mitigate your loss. Any damages for mental suffering you subsequently claim for will be limited to millisecomds of anguish as a result of this warning. And you will need money. This disclaimer will severely restrict your access to lawyers who are willing to bring bad claims on a no win no fee basis. There are, I hasten to add, no such lawyers. John Terry For Fuck's Sake On a more topical note, Terry is now officially not a racist despite the words that he admitted saying. In America, the tribunal of fact would have been examined pre-trial on any sporting affilliations or other prejuduces precluding them from determining matters impartially. I support that idea and would apply it to both juries and magistrates. I am not, of course, suggesting any impropriety in the Terry case. My point is general.

No comments: