Monday, April 07, 2008

Deleted Post re Sebastian Coe and Tim Henman


I deleted a post this morning. I do not normally do this. I decided, however, that the conclusions I had drawn (that Lord Coe and Tim Henman were liars and hypocrites) did not necessarily follow from my premises (that they had each made public statements in support of the Chinese Olympics).

My conclusions were non sequiturs. Whatever difficulties I may have had with their arguments, it is entirely possible that they are sincerely espousing beliefs that they genuinely hold. I therefore entirely withdraw all and any such allegations, whether or not I made them or not and whether or not any record of any such allegations survive on the internet or not.

By way of recompense I only include entirely positive images of our two heroes.


Postscript on Site Maintenance:

I am getting the hang now of the new google run dashboard. This means that I might be cluttering up the internet some morewith what is essentially no more than a medieval day book.

No comments: