Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Speaker Martin: Update, Update!


Further to my post on 24th February, 2008: Buffoon Dressed In A Little Brief Authority, they seem to be closing in on Gorbals Mick.

It is getting to the point that we are soon going to start feeling sorry for the wee man, despite his cynical, grotesque and hypocritical abuse of his position.

As is quite often the case, my title links to a report in The Times. For the avoidance of doubt, they do not pay me for these links. They do not even pay my expenses: a cup of coffee and, possibly, a biscuit. I fully and openly declare those expenses of preparing this post (including, on this occasion, two biscuits) but will, on pain of torture at the hands of my fellow lawyer Thomas Cromwell*, maintain until death that no-one, no-one at all, and certainly not anyone I am prepared to name for less than a five figure sum, has reimbursed me.

*All lawyers live forever (in infamy).

No comments: