Saturday, May 03, 2008

No Longer A Serious Contender: Boris The Mayor Of London


Boot me out in 4 years if I don't deliver, says Boris. In an attack on the journos who have classed him as clown he promised to keep some jokes running and not to become too po-faced. Hurrah! He can even start drinking again!

I am anti political in the sense of regarding all politicians as corrupt by definition. I do not vote except in the sense of occasionally visiting a polling booth and writing "none of the above" at its base but, if I were a Londoner, I might have been tempted to vote for Boris.

He is funny and highly intelligent. He would top any list of preffered dinner party guests. Dear old Ken is amusing in his own way but would you really want to sit next to him? No. No invitation for you, Ken.

Newts are, no doubt, a fascinating subject but I doubt that I want to converse with Ken for very long about them.

No comments: